View Single Post
Old 31-01-2002, 09:39   #3

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Well the season 2002 will be started on March but few teams had already prepared well in any conditions. Ferrari must be always giving favourite will be the champions either driver's or constructors title. Most people stated Schumi can keep the titles this year if all components (including competitive car, management, pitcrew, supporters) behind him.

I heard Schumi is 'only' paying for attention to BMW's duo, his brother, Ralf and JPM this season. He surely had a principal reason why Schumi stated it to both of them. I was just wondering DC wasn't be worried by him while McLaren are ready for the season.

Schumi is going to be fav...I believe..and I wish he can make it the 5th driver's title...Ralf and JPM can be haunted on the track while Schumi is underestimating on them...DC...as my viewing last season...he's inconsistency....yet the sooner the later we can see which team is going to be consistency with their competitive cars, can affect directly the driver who's gonna be the best.

Hmm what can I say??

Forza FERRARI!!!!
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN

Last edited by Rex; 31-01-2002 at 09:48.
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote