View Single Post
Old 24-02-2004, 09:19   #695

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cornel
Before I tell u guys of my depressing story, id like to say thanks a million to Goirre, without whose help I would still be lingering in my caveman days. I have actually succeeded in downloading this bit torrent thingy
Now, there is nothing more disheartening than to see Fox post that his download speed his is 200kb/sek
I am moving at a whopping 1kb per sec, and maybe 2 per sec. if the lord is really smiling on me. Stupid 56k modem
Apparently it will take OVER 100 hrs to download this file, thats almost 5 straight days. So all u guys who take internet speed for granted, DONT If u cancel the download and turn off the computer, when u wish to start it again, does it continue from the last amt downloaded or from scratch I figure if its the former, ill be downloading this thing for some years to come
Hey, sorry mate

I didnīt post to make fun of people with slow connections.....
I simply just was so happy by the fact, that soon I would get to see the great derby.

Iīm not totally sure, but quite sure, that the download continues from where it left, if you turn of your computer. At least it did that with me.

Another thing... It might take you days to download it but no matter how long it takes be sure of one thing... : Itīs worth it!!!
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote