Thread: Ronaldinho
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2004, 05:40   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Yes, Dinho is the best in the world at the moment, but there is crucial reaso why we should stay calm. We are club which has no weaknesses, the only thing that can stop us is - AC Milan. If we are in the form that is, let's say, ''not bad'' then we can conquer the world many many times again and again....but....

If we buy Dinho we will accpet the strategy ''buying stars to inmrove our fiancial problems''. And there would not left any romantism and grace of football at all. We do not brew new talents we only buy them for abroad. It is not the way I imagine football. It is not the way the modern football should go. I do not tolerate such things. I am very sad to see that our club is not trying to change anything...
Such players like Alessandro Costacurta, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini, Franco Baresi... our club is proud to have such persons in possesion. I do not see continuation of this glorious deed in future. i do not see anything. I am speaking from my heart, there is no fake in my words. I should say my heart bleeds...

!Forza Milan Per Sempre!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote