View Single Post
Old 26-10-2004, 20:03   #2

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
I read in some reviews of the derby that he played a good first half....I wouldn't know because I didn't see the first half, only the second, and in the second half he didn't do much, he was very quiet, Sheva didn't do much either, but his presence was felt more by Inter's defenders than Crespo's. Then JDT came in, and same story same, didn't do much, but then again he didn't have the ball much in the time he was in. So I think we can't judge Crespo (or any of the strikers) by the match against Inter. Now, I know he played other matches too already, unfortunately I didn't have the chance to watch them so I can't comment on his performances. But I do notice that most people is saying that he is getting better by each match he plays, and that once he starts scoring it will be all over for the opposition...I certainly hope so, but I still prefer Sheva + SuperPippo
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote