View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 20:35   #2

San Siro

Registered User
 
San Siro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 1999
Location: La Scala del Calcio
Fave Players: MVB, Zizou, Golden Boy, Cuore di Drago, Tzar, Titi
San Siro is on a distinguished road
I don't know about Montreal's club, but I'd love to know if there's one in Toronto. But since I'm almost certain that there isn't one, how about we all Milanisti in TO gather to create a Milan Fan Club? Anyone up for that?

Cheers.
__________________
"En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." (In his life, a man can change wife, his political opinions or his religion but not his football team.) Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayen poet.
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
TUTTI INSIEME VERSO SCUDETTO#17!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI, I CAMPIONI DELL'EUROPA SIAMO NOI!!!!!

"In un momento storico cosė complesso, dove il pių grande rapper del mondo č bianco e il pių grande giocatore di golf č un nero, una sola certezza ci č rimasta, ed č che l'Inter non vince mai niente". :thumbsup: The legendary Diego Abatantuono.

I CUGINI DEI CAMPIONI, SIETE VOI
NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI
San Siro is offline   Reply With Quote