Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Stezagud
I think it depends on the player. Each player can improve only once per skill per week but the amount they improve varies wildly. Rooney on my game always improves massively whereas Zola and Djorkaeff barely move no matter what i do. If you get players that you know will be good (the legends for example  ) then they should be able to improve at a decent pace. Remember to play friendlies too
Have you tried to find Crespo ?
On my game he was quite cheap (4000 points or so...)
|
I've found out now, but thanks to you and aga.
I've found out that players can develop more than once in a week, but like you say it varies and there is a limit.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Giovanni
i think that if you play with crappy players you learn to play very well, much more than with the superstars
i've started the serie a with milan but there's no fun, i have to put the six stars.
The master league with 5 stars and crappy players is too difficult for me at the moment but i'm holding on, cause it's damn funny (when i score i jump and cheer like a real goal  )
|
I don't necessarily agree, I think everyone develops in their own way. Normally, playing with those crappy players never helped me much, but simply doing the training and being patient before getting onto a new difficulty has helped me far more.
aga, have a look at
www.gamefaq.com and find PES4 (in the faq section it has an faq for editing names)
