View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 12:07   #2

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
I personally still believe in the Scudetto, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. Juve will eventually drop points, so it is up to Milan to take advantage when that happens. For now lets focus on ourselves....we can't drop any more points, February needs to be a 'perfect month' for us in order too reach the key month (March) within touch of Juve. Then there is always our game against them to discount 3 more points (or take over them).....but anyway, all these calculations are kind of worthless if we keep on dropping points...I expect nothing less than a victory from this match...and the next one..and the next one...and so on...we can do it and we will do it. Forza ragazzi!!

As for our lineup (considering Seedorf, Pippo, Simic and Sheva are not available), I would like to see Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Stam, San Paolo, Rino, Pirlo, Dhorasoo, Kaka, Rui Costa and Crespo.
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion

Last edited by Goirre; 01-02-2005 at 12:10.
Goirre is offline