View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 03:44   #5

freddydaddy7

Registered User
 
freddydaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
freddydaddy7 is on a distinguished road
This Game sure wont be easy on us knowing that a lot of players will be coming back from their matches with their countries but I doubt it would affect them so much coz I am sure they would play like 40 min each so we hope they wont be so tired for the game.

And I would prefer this Game that Rui starts instead of kaka knowing Rui needs some playing time where kaka can get some rest coz he has played a lot of games lately and we don’t lose him, I would prefer having this game the Back Line Cafu Maldini, Nesta, Serghino in Mid Ambro Pirlo and dhorrosso and up Front Rui, Sheva and Crespo that would be an ideal for this game depends on the second half how the score line stays but if its still a draw I prefer getting in Stam instead of Dhorsso so it would have more depth in the team and more width and that would open up allot of holes and hope this time Rui would score and that would give him more Motivation knowing that he has been so long on the Bench I pity him but that’s football.

Remember what Sheva said the other day when he missed a game he said it was like a life time where u can imagine how the rest of the team feels, but I am glad we are just 2 pts away even thou its still long way to the end of the season and a lot could happen we just have to play our game and players should concentrate much more then b4 coz games like counts a lot and same time we wouldn’t mind others giving us hand in taking pts away from Juve as they pray the same for us.

But I am glad with team I know our last game was not amazing but it sure changed a lot when ( Sheva, Serghino and Cafu) came in u could have seen more option in attack where we were completely lost for over 60 min, but that’s fine we learn from our mistakes and shows that Stam aint good on the right back as he mentioned today but u cant blame him that’s not his style of play u cant ask him to do what Cafu or even pancaro does, but that’s something for Mr. Carlo to learn knowing that’ didn’t work but that’s fine we always try things and hope for the best but that’s good it didn’t work out now coz he would have other options.

But in case I am pleased with team work and coaching staff we hope to see Dhorosoo who is playing pretty well of late and Ambro who I feel sorry who wasn’t selected for Italy knowing how important he is if this goes on guys trust me he is leaving coz he loves to wear the blue shirt and tell me who doesn’t wana wear it.

But any how its gone be as same coz Reggina is pretty good and they kind of attack but we cant say if they will in front of their home crowed coz they wana make sure they close the back and hit u on counter attack but that’s normal Milan has seen this for pretty long time and our style of play is pretty much like inter attacking style so u have seen inter play that way and draw coz they get irritated by the amount of chances they waste and just one strike by the other team boom they draw u cant blame them but that’s football that’s why we all love it coz u cant predict what's the outcome and that’s what is amazing this season who could have said Milan and juve would have lost 2 games in a row no one so its gone be tight and Milan gone fight every single game to the end and hope we win.

Forza Milan
freddydaddy7 is offline