Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sash21
I don't understand all this big fuss about Ronaldinho, I mean we don't really need him. BTW Styles ur team just having a hard time in competing other clubs in the transfer market, u lost Ronaldinho to Barca and Robben to Chelsea... I think it's a bad sign for ur team, u know if players prefer to play in other places it's something about ur club (I forgot when I last time heard some player says "I would realy like to play for Man Unt"...).
|
We may not need R10, but we definetely need some more real creativity. Putting all pressure to create chances on Kaka's shoulder can't be the solution. Well Cafu helps him from time to time, but he's a fullback. We need more creativity through the middle.
If it was up to me I'd go for Lyon's Juninho Pernambucano who can play in Pirlo's or Gttuso's position and is able to erase ALL of our weak spots (distance shooting, midfielder making runs into box and playing football, above all dead ball situatons)..