Thread: Zac's Scudetto
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 06:06   #13

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I remember that we got Maurizio Ganz from none other than INTER MERDA and he did really well for us. We all know the late equalizers and late winners he scored for us and it just proved to be so vital for us getting the Scudetto. It did defy all logic!
But we also need to look at the season when we went undefeated with guys like Enzo Gambaro and Orlandini on our team. Besides being good we also have solidarity to our team.
I remember the game we played away at Juve where we just outclassed them and at the same time overtook Lazio at the top of the table. The away Milan fans just went CRAZY when hearing the news in the home of the outnumbered Juve fans there. Boban and Weah were just sublime in that game. And it mayy have embedded Pippo a seed in his head to want to play for us in the future.
In closing I also wanted to say this. The San Siro isnt the best Stadium in the world. BUT it is the best stadium in the world half of the time. Remember... INTER plays there too.

Last edited by Kui; 03-03-2005 at 06:10.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote