|
cafu telling it like it was
CAFU: 'We can still do it'
5/8/2005
MILAN - Marcos Cafu commented on the episode that saw him involved along with Gianluca Zambrotta in the box: ‘He pulled my shirt, I think there was a penalty appeal. But [referee Pierluigi] Collina didn’t allow it, so we can just take act. The same is with [Fabio] Cannavaro’s handball moments later: I think it also was a penalty, but since it was not conceded, so we must forget it. We just have to think and do well in the next three games. Juve are three points ahead, but we have to believe it until the end. We must win all the games and watch what Juve will do. I think we didn’t deserve to lose today, especially for what we showed in the second period. As it happened in the firts game against the Bianconeri earlier this season, we did well but didn’t get points. We keep hope alive. We can do it.’
|