View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 09:38   #4
Staci
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_3
To be honest this game doesn't mean anything. we lost the scudetto and there is now way we would loose second place so if i were the coach i would simpley play with milan's 5th team to rest all the players for the final in turkey. I would give the players a 2 week rest.
I know that the CL is the more prestigious of the two events, but come on, "We lost the scudetto"....on paper sure, but if sports events were won on paper then there wouldn't be much point on playing the games would there ? Stranger things have happened, have faith in the players, they are in fact professionals, and let's face it all games are important, and I am hopeful that they want to win both, and they will play accordingly ......
  Reply With Quote