Time to move on from last week!
Lecce are attacking and in this match we must try to dominate, particularly possession. If we are patient, Lecce are not the most organised side and will most probably attempt to beat us, rather than stop us, leaving us with space to attack and score a couple.
I don't care who plays, as long as we win. Hopefully, the players are now rested up mentally and physically to make the final push this year.
Moving onto other concerns (sorry its OT)
We MUST NOT give up on the title yet! This year there have been many times when the title race has completely flipped upside down between us and Juve and there are still 3 games left where anything can happen.
I've been reading quite a few posts about giving up on the title race and focusing on CL. I hate such attitudes and it makes me sick seeing such comments!
This title race is not over! WE ARE MILAN! A club thats been always trying its best to win! This years Milan is better than either of the previous two years and are on the verge of having a historic season and what do I hear when theres a setback, I hear "Things aren't looking good, lets give it up!".
Tell me if I'm wrong, but aren't Milan a club that puts in 100% until the final whistle of a match. Aren't Milan a club that if things are looking bad and are losing, the side puts in all their efforts and ability to get back into the match and win! AREN'T MILAN A SIDE THAT WHEN THINGS ARE TOUGH, THEY GET THE EXTRA MOTIVATION TO GO A STEP FURTHER TO THEIR VERY LIMITS TO SET THINGS RIGHT!
This attitude is what makes this Milan better than the Milan of last season or the season before. THIS Milan never give in and we as fans should be no different.
If we run away from our problems or avoid them, we are not men, we are just pathetic kids who can't handle a problem and I'm sure the players have the same attitude!
I say again what I said elsewhere, if you want to give up on the title race, then support Inter, because Milan is a side that does its upmost to try and win, not a side that gives up and runs when things get hard.
WE CAN AND MUST CONTINUE OUR RUN FOR THE SCUDETTO, ITS NOT OVER UNTIL WE SEE EITHER US OR JUVE HOLDING THE TITLE!

!!!!!!!!!!!FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!
