View Single Post
Old 15-05-2005, 10:11   #147

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa_Pimp
I told you guys, we should just focus on CL this was over when we lost to the mighty Juve team. You have to admit they are better then Milan this year
no, they are not better than us, seeing as the two times we played them this year, one time we were VERY unfortunate not to win and the second time we were their equal despite them being FAR better prepared for the match than us!

Like I said before, if you want to kiss Juve's a**, then go to a Juve forum!

edit : I apologise as this post originally violated one of the forum rules. I have edited the post

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 15-05-2005 at 10:22.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote