View Single Post
Old 16-05-2005, 08:11   #63

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
you guys are acting like inter fans. don't be sore losers. even juve congratulated us when milan won.

Thank YOU! A true good sport you are. I also congratulate Juve. I expect the same if fortune gives us the Champions League in 2 weeks time. Boy I wanted both.
BTW good analysis on the point sytem rationale you posted earlier! I dont know how some people couldnt figure it out. Pretty much balls on accurate give or take a point.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote