View Single Post
Old 16-05-2005, 16:58   #13

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenoli_Trio
He won almost every single cup in Europa and more successful than Ancelotti at the moment. He did much better with worse squads, generally speaking. Please read what he thinks about Milan one more time. I am really proud of what he thinks about us. He seems to work harder to become Milan's and National team's coach. And people who do that from heart like Gattuso must always be considered. The best coach in the world announces that he must make team play like Milan. But this Milan is not only our present team but the tradition of LEGENDARY Milan. I am sure he used to watch Milan in 1989 and said ''I will become their coach some day''
fine... then please stop trying to convince us to replace ancelotti.. when that day comes... it comes!...


ur worse than peachtots obssesion with ronaldinho
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote