View Single Post
Old 31-05-2005, 06:38   #72
walmania
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meazza
I found an LJ community and had a fish for some more members.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/acmilan_/
Thankf for that, how didi it go? Any interest?

Sorry I have been a littlr quite over the last couple of days but I have been moving house so things are kinds hectic.

I have just heard from our friend that is getting the forms translated and they shouldn't be too long now.

The next step IMO is to agree on a time for all of us to meet (MSN or here on the forum) to discuss our next steps. We need to form a committee, choose a name for our club, alocate tasks and also if there is anything else I have missed.

I will try to email those that have sent me their email addresses with this message. If we say Friday evening as a provisional date but we can always change it to suit everyone.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
  Reply With Quote