|
Fiorentina net Brocchi loan
Source: Football Italia
Cristian Brocchi is now officially a Fiorentina player after he today completed his move from Milan.
The midfielder, who had asked to leave the San Siro, joins on loan with an option to buy in 2006.
"It is an honour for me to be a part of this squad," said Brocchi. "I’m coming to Florence to give my best."
The 29-year-old becomes Fiorentina’s first signing of the summer following four seasons at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
"There are three reasons why I came here," added the former Inter man. "This club is ambitious, they have great support and a super Coach who I know well."
Brocchi will team up with new boss Cesare Prandelli again after they spent time together at Verona in the past.
"I can play in any position in which the Coach wants," continued Brocchi. "That can be on the left, right or in the centre of midfield.
"It will be up to Prandelli to decide where he wants me to contribute and I have total faith in his plans."
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
|