View Single Post
Old 28-06-2005, 11:14   #3

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
Thanx for this, this is something I am sure many are interested in.
About that official thread I closed it because it was for reference. I can merge a copy of this into it but keep this thread open for discussion of part owned players only

Here here! Cheers my friends. I like the accountability here.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote