View Single Post
Old 28-06-2005, 20:59   #5

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Now, what do we know about some of these unknowns?...I know Kutuzov, from when we played against him in the qualifying stages of the UCL we won or lost out to Depor in the quarters.

IMO we bought him so that we wouldnt have to play against him in the return leg.... he was awesome against us, but has seemed to lose his way in the Serie A so far...
I remember we got Kutuzov after a UEFA Cup match? (That is a textbook impulse purchase for me)
I am not sure myself. But it sure is a pity that he hasn't done much for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan

So many unanswered questions....so little time...
For me..

so little interest..
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote