|
I think we may be overlooking something that should be considered. No matter what success they have shown after the fact, is it fair to suggest that maybe these guys just were not right to play the "Milan" way??? I think two factors Milan looks in a player is one if they stand out clearly amongst other players. And two while being "standout" players, do they have the right mentality and even keeled ego to put the team above anything else. Having these two is a Milan must. While some players you folks here have mentioned clearly stood out above the rest of the pack, I think their ego was too big and troublesome for Milan to want. And for those who were willing to be team players, they really didnt stand out above our expectations i.e. Roque Jr and Brocchi and such.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.
My Shepherd will...
KZION Radio
|