|
I saw the match it was my time 3 am down here in the Middle east it was bad performance by the Milan and they were trying to find ways to get through their Chelsea’s Mid field, but they were trying this new formation and the first 20 min Chelseas had a lot of the ball and controlled the game tempo pretty well as they wanted it.
Robbens goal was pretty good from out side the plenty area and as we all know he was free to shoot on goal no pressure at all by gattsuo or Pirlo , like Alonso goal in CL final he was given space and time for him to score.
I was disappointed very much with our crossing and corners, they looked like they had no idea how to cross and vieri I cant blame him he was soo isolated by Milan’s midfield and wingers nothing decent came up to him but a one or 2 good pass.
Other then that to me the game was played pretty bad by Milan, Pirlo was not as his best, the Defense looked out of position at times knowing they r using the 3 Defensive backs and havin Cafu and Serghino on the wings.
To me it we had no bench at all other then seeing Vogel, Simic and new Striker forgot his name 18 year old. Cafu and Rui cosat were playing pretty good Serghino as u all know him comes and goes but he did well on the left.
Other then that I haven’t seen Ambro come in I was expecting him to play but maybe Ancelotti had other ideas. Chelsea looked pretty good the first 25 min they did pretty well moved the ball all over cut of any link from our player makes to Vieri.
I cant blame BoBo nothing did come to him, I am hoping to see Milan use their old formation back with Chicago and maybe use the new one in the second half with 3-4-2-1 seems like our main problem was our mid field cutting them off they made them move very easily and it was shame but its our second game and there is a lot of things to change its better we make the mistakes now then later on we can fix them now and know where we went wrong there will be a lot of changes in the up coming games so no worries even if we had take our time but in a month things will be smooth I hope.
|