View Single Post
Old 16-09-2005, 14:23   #32

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Debs, Rezag I would also like to step up with a contribution for the site. The MM forums have been an enjoyable way to keep track of Milans progress, and news, plus the supporters and freinds that are all here. If you will provide an account to direct wire funs, or paypal? Provide the pathway, and we will follow with Aid.

Plus if eveyone just sends $2.00 dollars, Euro's, pounds that visit the site, I would think that MM would be finianced for a considerable time? Just a thought for those whom have little finiances available, even the smallest amounts can go a long way. I takes a village to build a city.......

thanks Derek
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote