18-09-2005, 12:36
|
#2
|
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: the den
Fave Players: Franco Baresi, Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by ag2765
I have quite a few problems with our team. If things dont change, our heads will be in our hands quite a bit this season:
2. Kaka should NEVER be compared to Maradona ever again. Here's the difference between the two, Maradona didnt take games off, he gave headaches every game and left guys puzzled every Sunday....Today, Kaka was non-existent, I even asked my father if I had missed him being substituted during halftime. There have been many games where he has played well, but there have been a ton where I dont even know if he's in the lineup, no comparison to Diego...
|
I dont think that Maradona had only good games, he's not god he's only human just like kaká.
__________________
We miss you Franco !!
We miss you Demetrio !!
|
|
|