View Single Post
Old 18-11-2005, 06:53   #5

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
As I had said at the beginning of the season... Fiorentina is the team to watch as how they play against Milan, Juve and Inter, it will determine who wins the scudetto. I still dub them the King Maker of the scudetto. Let's hope we arent the casualty in this game. At this moment I will have to respect Fiorentina as a legitimate contender for the title too. I think Inter will have to wait next century again.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote