|
Stezagud, to be honest, I would. (Obviously, I would bring him on for the second half, but only if we were losing.)
The thing is, (and I do appreciate that he nearly lost his life from an elbow or head to head contact that resulted in him having to wear a titanium plate for a while) he seems reluctant to head clear crosses to the zone or person he is marking on set plays.
This has to be addressed. If he insists on coming back to mark, or if it is that Carlo so insists, then some punishment needs to be meeted out to the player for abject failure to complete an assignment....lucky for Serghino...he always has a good game vs Inter, and we are a little short at the back, so he will prob start, though for me, those two guilty parties would rub the bench, so as to give them time to contemplate the error of their ways.
And somehow I dont believe this is the first set piece that Sheva has failed to pick up his marker this season....nor was it Serghino´s first defensive gaffe that cost us a goal.
The club I support, is called AC Milan. I admire Rui Costa, Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, et al, however NONE of them are more important than the club I love. Therefore, no one is untouchable. Not when we spent 20Million in the summer to aquire a young, talented striker...Who by the way, needs to have the ball played into him on his feet more often, but because he is strong, and good in the air, we play the long ball when he is on the pitch...
I wont argue that some starters have no "real" subs...but that is a task for Braida and Galliani to solve. We need to adopt the Chelsea model, by having two quality players for each position.
This is the only way we can effectively compete both in Europe, and domestically.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Last edited by Warro Bantan; 07-12-2005 at 14:40.
|