View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 13:09   #9

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs
If I've learned anything about Milan fans over the years, it's that they are very quick to dump on the team when things don't go "our way" or maybe I should say "their way" referring to the fans. Yeah, we don't like being in 2nd or 3rd place but I've also leanred to never under-estimate the team!!!
That is problem with half of our fans, they always expect that we will win, and when we lose everybody start to comment that Carlo is guilty, Galliani is guilty, etc.....
They should realise that big teams also can sometime play badly...
It's always easier to small clubs, because nobody doesn't expect anything from them and if they win their fans are happy, but if they lose fans aren't angry because they didn't expect anything...
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote