View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 14:06   #5

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishie
no xmas tree formation!! you know what don silvio said also how can you leave alberto out!! still think we'll win 3-1
Note mishie, that I said after we score...ie, we go one or two goals up in the 1st half, and in the second, we revert to the Xmas tree...taking off Gila for Rui...its only because I practically worship the ground Rui Costa walks on, and after his performance vs both Brescia and Parma, he deserves more playing time.

So, yes, I am biased, and yes I know what Berlu said about 2 strikers, but Calro disobeyed him for practically one entire season, and only brought home the UCL title as a result....

As to Maldini´s status? Not sure, he may be back for the Roma game...then again, maybe he wont....
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote