12-03-2006, 22:08
|
#136
|
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
|
Quote:
|
Nesta did say vaffanculo, but he had his back turned to DeSantis so it was more likely as if he was saying s**t or f**k because he was booked.
|
Oh I see, I thought he was booked for saying "vaffanculo"...although I missed this moment, so dont know how it really happend...The one thing I know for sure that there was a hand ball...
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by ariel
Apparently, referees in Italy get easily offended these days, had it been Juve`s player it`d go unnoticed.There were some serious mistakes as far the refereeing goes, but i don`t think PK was one of them, it was more about booking and few offsides which Pippo was not part of.Overall, i think Milan played good, but not good enough to win. Juve played a dull game and defended most of the time, i think we were more `open` and created many chances which statistics in shots at goal also show.At least we can now focus on CL, and i`m actually pretty encouraged because it seems we`re coming back to our old form at the best possible moment.
FORZA MILAN!
|
I agree with that... 
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|