Thread: Lecce - Milan
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2006, 06:11   #3

Georgian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Georgia
Fave Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, R.Baggio
Georgian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Chan
I say REST ALL starters for the CL game, which is merely TWO days after this match.



My lineup,


----------------------Kalac-------------------------

Marzorati------Simic----------Maldini------Jankulovski

----------------------Vogel-------------------------
-------Piazza--------------------------Ambrosini----
--------------------Rui Costa-----------------------

-------------Gila-----------------Amoroso-----------

Pippo should be rested for the CL game, Gila to start in league.


If Stam is fit then he plays instead of Marzoratti, same applies to Cafu, if he's fit then he plays instead of youngster Piazza.(the youngster who is chased by Arsene Wenger)
yes I agree , starters should definitely have rest, it is very crucial!, I felt soem of them were pretty tired in Lyon, especially kaka.
Even if we draw with lecce, the game on tuesday is OF TOP IMPORTANCE
Georgian is offline   Reply With Quote