|
So, Kaladze ,jankulovski, pippo,gila,rui will play. It could look like this.......
................................dida....................
.simic........?.....................kaladze......jankulovski
..............................vogel...........
.............gattuso.................?..............
............................rui....................
................pippo..........gilardino
I dont know who will play as a CB next to kaladze, as Carlo said Costacurta will be RESTED ( im afraid Billy will play against Lyon gain, im not up for that...), nesta and serginho are suspended. Sheva will not be available for this one. If Carlo decides to play sedorf he should play 45 min, not more. than put rui on his place and kaka on AM. Stam isnt ready yet, maybe Maldini will be in lineup, but m not sure he has power for 90 min. but he can surely work 60 min on the CB position. Pirlo needs to be rested, and I can see Cafu in the squad finaly!! Maybe he can have a go for 20-25 min.
__________________
" Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|