View Single Post
Old 17-04-2006, 14:23   #236

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my line-up for the game:

Dida
Cafu-Nesta-Stam-Maldini
Pirlo
Seedorf-Gattuso
Kaka
Sheva-Gila

Same old Milan from last year, that made it to the final.
About Kaladze...when Stam, Nesta or Maldini doing a good job in defence it's going unnoticed 'cause they are simply doing what's they supposed, but when Kaladze does the same everyone here shouts from top of a roof how great he is... I still prefere to see Nesta-Maldini\Stam in center, so we should relax a little bit with this so called "Kaladze great shape". I still think that 70% of Stam is equal to 100& of Kaladze.
And about our attack... some people here gave up to fast on Gila, but not me. I don't think that Inzaghi is better than Gila, and maybe tomorow we will see why. I think Gila has some skills that Inzaghi doesn't...
And what about all this sh*t, the Roni-mania that is going on? People treating him like he is god, and what's that BS I heard that Carlo put his posters in the locker room or whatever... WTF??? We can do this fools, we shouldn't be afraid. I have to admit that I'm getting goose-bumps when I think about the match, but we have to believe that it's in our hands. We have prestige, class... look at our players, every one of them if not a legend than at least a professional that made a huge mark in football community. We are the Grande Milan, if we give our all we should prevail.
Now if we lose, than it will be the biggest loss in the last 4-5 years. I mean previously when we lost we always had "good reasons" and we outclassed our opponent but simply because our stupidity let the victory slip (Depor, Liverpool...). But this time there will be no excuses, it's to live or to die. For the last 4 years everytime Milan gave their 100% u could be sure we would win no matter who is the opponent. So if we won't beat Barca... it's all over. This year is a corner-stone in Milan's history, what it's going to be??? Another nice team in the big history that won one Scudetto and one lucky CL, or a great team that dominated europe for half a decate and won atleast 2 CL cups (we still have a chanse next year, but only if we win this year). So people the stakes are high, our encounter with Barca will be historical, we the fans that lived through it will remember it for very long time.
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Rossoneri in my heart, don't mind all the nonsense I said before. Our squad is unique, it's built on such values that no money can buy, like companionship and devotion...love to your team. I'm proud to be a Milan fan, no matter what is the result tomorow. Our squad is made of heroes, legends, unique individuals... this team made us suffer and joy like almost nothing else in our life, tomorow we will stand together... AC MILAN.

Last edited by alex22; 17-04-2006 at 14:33.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote