View Single Post
Old 18-04-2006, 15:59   #436

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Firstly, congrats to Barca on their win.

They WERE NOT the better side. In fact, I have no qualms with saying we were better.

However, what bothers me is the referee!! This guy was terrible. I respect the side playing as well as it did, seeing as a player within a metre of a Barca player seemed to get a foul called against him. I also remember a couple of offsides incorrectly called, but that bothers me less than the officials overall.

In the end, we're definately under pressure, but I still believe and have faith in the side. This match IS NOT over, we above all know this better than anyone.

All I have to say is that next week, we go Nou Camp and show Barca who the best in Europe is. Today we could have had at least 3 goals, and I think in Barca we can get more. Hopefully Pippo might be back then too, and that will not only add that huge goal threat, but will be a major boost!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote