Quote:
|
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Off course it wasn't his fault. it was Carlo's fault that Ambro couldn't hit a 7+ m wide goal from 8 meters out ... come to think of it, famine and wars around the world are also Carlo's fault. Damn, this guy should have been jailed by now. 
|
It is Carlo's fault...Why did he put the guy, who didnt play whole year? He is a tactician, should have guessed that Ambro is not ready yet.
Quote:
I thought your sister could ve scored that one I though you had said.
2. I was talking NOT about Shevas header, but about 118th min's miss in Instanbul following the header from 2 yards. Sheva's header yesterday was a tough cookie to score from.
3. Right, It is not Ambro's fault, right!)))
|
My sister would have scored there (from that angle and from that position it had to be a goal)...
Sheva misses sometimes, same as Henry, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney and other great strikers...but he doesnt miss all the opportunities that are given to him...