View Single Post
Old 22-04-2006, 16:10   #33

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I know everyone has their opinion, but your view Hassan (and to an extent Milan Mad's ) made me laugh so very very much.

Gerrard ... over-rated ?? hahahaha

If you seriously think he's been missing for Liverpool this season then you are clearly mistaken and are talking complete and utter nonsense. I wonder how many games you have seen to think that and i wonder if you watch them objectively or are just there to criticise.

If one of our midfielders scored nearly 20 goals in a season and plays 50 odd games ... and in the majority of those games has been full of running, tackling, high energy and good vision ... i'd be extremely ecstatic. We should be so lucky.
I watch world football with regularity.

I have seen Gerrard play many times this season but I feel he has not been able to influence the midfield as well as he did last year.

I think Gerrard is a good player but I don't think he is a great player.

Also bro...my name is Hasan.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote