View Single Post
Old 26-04-2006, 20:15   #347

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Everyone is entitled to its own opinion, so I will give mine.

Its beyond me why some people say we played very good. I dont agree.

For me, the biggest "insult" is that we didnt score. After we lost at home, the first thing you have to do is score, to stand a chance. And we didnt do it. Id rather be eliminated after a 2-2 score, or even a 3-2 loss. The result is the same: you are out.

You cant take Inzaghi out unless he is injured or 100% tired. Especially in Champions League. And if the sub is Gilardino, enough said.

I think this team run is over. There are 5 or 6 keepers, the rest can go.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote