View Single Post
Old 26-04-2006, 21:03   #348

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I don't know why some people keep insisting that Barca created clear-clear chances. So what? That's why there is a keeper in front of the goal. Barcelona did so well to create some of those chances, if was amazing........but don't take anything away from Dida as he was amazing as well. We scored, but Merk decided to be a FAG and gifted Barca the win. Football is played for goals.......not chances, posts, possesion or I dont even know what. In Milano, they scored and won. Tonight, we scored but didn't win. It is as simple as that.

I have loved Milan for more then 12 years now and I will never stop. I as a lot of you here have been through a lot with this team, but they always give me the joy of class afterwards, just like how they did tonight. They made us believe untill the last second. We can still lift a trophy this year though, and lets put it our all in the Serie A.

I LOVE YOU MILAN!!!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote