View Single Post
Old 16-05-2006, 16:19   #595

BlackRedInferno

Registered User
 
BlackRedInferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Italy
Fave Players: Kaką, Cafu, Seedorf
BlackRedInferno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
From what I gather, Ancelotti and Galliani have been questioned by the police. However, they are not suspected of or charged with anything - the police just wanted their opinion on the current situation, Galliani being the league president and Ancelotti being a former Juve coach.

It's true, Galliani seemed very calm, he said he has no reason to resign as Lega Calcio president.
I don't think he would be so self-confident if Milan was heavily involved.
Next year our strongest opponent will be Inter.
Ah, by the way today Juventus share lost 17% in Stock Exchange, and negotiations went on only 2 minutes.
__________________
NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI




Last edited by BlackRedInferno; 16-05-2006 at 16:25.
BlackRedInferno is offline   Reply With Quote