|
I voted Fernando Torres, because as far as I know him as a player, he is set to have the brightest future of the whole list ! Don't forget he's still only 22 years old !
As to know if Sheva can be replaced, forget about it ! (I already stated this many times today)
Let's just hope we can make the best out of what will come...
We can still count on players like Gila or Inzaghi to score goals... We can still count on players like Pirlo or Kaka to set up goals...
The only thing we lost today is a player who can be such a model, and who can do all those things at once, while smiling all over the way...
M
__________________
Forza Milan !!
Forza Sheva !!
Sheva, we miss you !
But anyway, with or without you, Milan is still top of the world !
Godspeed, Andriy, but don't hope for no Champion's League, for that will be ours to win for the next years !
|