Quote:
|
Originally Posted by kris
Nonsense. Messi have showed nothing this far compared to Tevez who was voted the best player (striker?) in Brazil. Messi just had some few games.
1. Tevez
2. Ronaldo
3. Cassano
It will probably be RVN though since he is aviable. I hope Berlu at least go for Ronaldo.
|
You would think that the fact that Tevez, along with Riquelme, are the heart and soul of the Argentina national team, while Messi is a part-time starter and often Tevez' backup would give them a clue. But, alas, some are so Eurocentric in their thinking that they will only rate a player they see playing in Europe. Never mind that you could go to almost any street corner in Buenos Aires and pick up a team that could give a pretty good match to a lot of European national teams.
It does appear, if the reports are to be believed, that either RVN or Drogba will be coming to Milan. I would be okay with that, but I'd also like to see another striker bought, maybe Suazo.