View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 10:21   #790

Tony 29

Registered User
 
Tony 29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Zidane
Tony 29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Welcome back Tony! I knew your good-bye wasnt permanent!!...and dont leave, its good to read your posts, and the arguments/discussions with Zlat and all the others.

As much as you are biased for Juve (and I wouldnt expect otherwise) I find your posts as "fair" as possible, considering the circumstances.

No poster here, IMHO, can be completely unbiased, unless he is a NY Knicks fan, and just "wonders" into the site...

Suffice it to say however, that there is no way...no way, Milan are even half as guilty as Moggi/Juve. If the man can appoint a Pope, then how powerful was he really?

And I am quite amazed that you think Juve will be relegated...as guilty as they (collectively) are, they are waaaay too powerful to face the drop, and would this be in Berlu´s interest, seeing how many millions he has paid them for tv rights? (Unless of course, there is a clause that recinds these funds if they drop to Serie B...which I hope there is..but seeing how all-powerful they are, I doubt anyone would even dream of such a possibility).
Hi there Warro. Heh, i really thought it will be a permanent goodbye ... i was wrong.

Listen, even i as a Juve fan think that Juve did a looot more illegal stuff than the other teams ( by Juve i mean Moggi).
I'm not hiding my thoughts and that's why i think Juve should be sent to B, and Milan+the others involved should start the season with -12 , -10, or - 8 points.
I don't want Juve to be relegated, of course i don't, and i'd be really happy if they manage to get out of this s**t, but it won't be fair at all i guess.

But i really get nervous when i read how inferior we were in Serie A. Lol, i don't know, maybe we really were and i didn't notice it.
But until i have "profs" that Juve wasn't inferior, but really was equal or even better than the others, i'll be here "fighting" with you !

Hey, and no hard feelings if you find some of my words insulting for your club, and insulting for you because it's totally different from what you believe.
That's why this is a forum..so we can debate.

Although, this time i won't be as active as i was in my glorious 10 days here ..hehe, but i'll drop by from time to time !
Tony 29 is offline   Reply With Quote