View Single Post
Old 17-06-2006, 10:54   #269

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
These news look realsitic as Milan has always been in there for Torres. He will not be sold to Real, Barca doesnt need him. Juve? hehe, I dont think so.... Chelsae ahs Sheva now, and so on.... Torres is 22 years old and our trident could be kaka-gila-torres, and that looks just fine by me. Torres can move really well, in Milanello he will for sure raise his game by some 20%, working with pippo and gila can help him. REmember that he wasnt playing with Ronaldinho or Kaka to just finish off their great passes, he player for Atl. Madrid and he needed to work well on the pitch. Torres, in my oppinion, is an expected buy. I was kind of hoping for Zlatan, but he'll go to MAdrid with his lover Capello.... Torres would be a VERY GOOD signing.
Now lets clinch that deal and rest of Sheva money spend on oddo and gallas.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline