View Single Post
Old 30-06-2006, 20:44   #520

Tas

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Tas is on a distinguished road
One more time...what I think is the best is to drop Kaka more to the midfield where he could help Pirlo with his moovement and running and keeping the ball (not all the way down and get a more of a creative striker like Cassano (or Suazo) in. We would have the creativness of Sheva and a solid MF. And we could rely on Pippo and Gila to be our box striker, and both of them, especially Gila should like this setup....xMass tree 2.0

Would this be forseeable? Probably. Unbeatable? Most definitely

A new thought: I don't really think that Tevez is inteligent enough, and we could use sume inteligence upfront Maybe Torres is bit better inteligence-wise but he's not a Cassano type of a player, whereas Tevez somewhat is.

Or the Gila-as-a-space-opener-for-whoever solution is possible I guess in which case the ideal person could be _____________ (Toni/Torres). Bed time now
Tas is offline