Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tas
In advance sorry if I missed the point of your post.
My friend I believe that you are wrong in your reasoning. Why is it we cheated? Because Berlu's media empire fueled the Infernal fires of the scandal? In that respect anyone with a half a brain should know not to believe propaganda! If Berlu's spreading propaganda (if infact he was doing that) is cheating then I say those who believe it deserve to be cheated! If one can't tell the difference between a fox and a chicken on his own then he shall be called a sheep. And sheeps deserve to be eaten by wolves. "The rules of this world are no different then the rules of a computer system. Some can be broken, others can be bent." (or stg) I for one would agree that Silvio the PM while in power could have launched the scandal as an avengers raid against Juve for not winning anything in the past two years. But now the new gov'ment insists that football must be cleansed so it couldn't have been Berlu. And some of Berlus political allies are calling for amnesty now. To me, this is starting to smell like mafia. And you imply that Berlu as PM could have influenced the judicial system into starting the investigations. Isn't this against the principles of the division of power into the legislative, the executive and the judicial (what's the word for that?). Even if he did that it wasnt cheating b/c as Pm he had the DUTY to cleanse the system.  As to the media manipulation and it promoting hopes that Juve get relegated refer to the start of this post.
And if we are innocent, why shouldn't we want the two scuddetos back if Juve are PROVEN (in a clean trustworthy judicial system) guilty. I for one would like to see tham awarded to noone. It would be more melodramatic.
|
well, one of the best posts I have read in quite a while, especially in this thread. And the word you were looking for - "democracy"
