Thread: Reveal yourself
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 09:32   #413

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Ryan
Name: Kev Ryan
Age/Date Of Birth: 18 [24-03-1988]
Where I'm From: Galway City, West Of Ireland
Hobbies: Watching and Playing Football and Other Sports, Love Computers, TV (Comedy: Friends & Scrubs), Music, Going Out at the Weekends.....
College: I have finished my first year in college. I'm studying Information Technology. It's such a good laugh in college. My course is interesting but difficult. I live at home and I work part-time.
Teams: I support Milan, Manchester United & my hometown team Galway United
Favourite Milan Players: Kaká, Gatusso, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo.......
Favourite United Players: Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Ronaldo, Heinze, Scholes........
Cool! I like those mean a$$ sport you guys play in Ireland. Hurling and the other one similar to football somewhere between American type and Soccer type football. Gaelic games is it? I did see some of it when I was on a golf vacation in Roe Creek N. Ireland.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote