Thread: It's Gio!
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2006, 05:07   #4

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
how come you're the only one who sees all these members Kui ? Are you Psychic or something ? If you are, see if you can get Argo back posting

Argo huh???? Yeah let me try use my "gift" here. LOL! Anybody else? I'm taking requests. Dont worry Jaime. Argo will be back and soon. Just that time of year I guess. Not psychic. But please doooo tell me that you liked that psych sh!te I'll gave about MoggiPoli! I cant say that I'm happy at the result or the consequences though. I wish I were wrong and that the circumstances were different for our team. I do have a knack at noticing trends though.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote