View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 01:51   #121

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
And why would you hate it when it was so successful? Of course I'm not against using 2-man attack; but perhaps you can explain more why you think the Xmas tree formation is not your favorable one. That will certainly enhance the quality of your post!
It's very simple: 'cause we are AC MILAN, if you for instance had forgotten, we are NOT some abysmal punny side from Guatemalas's fourth division! And I know, I'll say that France and Italy and etc, etc, etc. played like that on the WC and 'yada yada yada', but I don't give a damn for that, 'cause that WC was surely one the of worst of all times, a veritable display of NIGHTMARISH football in terms of creativity and beauty. Football is not only some stone cold dead business, football is an art destined to enchant and entertain the fans!!!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote