Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
There's a report that says Man Utd will bid for both Mascherano & Tevez !
I'd be sick if they get him instead of us. I'm too bothered about Mascherano, but it's Tevez, we should be making a bid now. I'd let Torres stay in Spain ... oh and by the way, where are the people who always say 'Spanish players don't adapt in Italy'? ... no one seems to be making that argument anymore.
Come on Berlusconi, forget Ibrahimovich and postpone our interest in Torres for another year and go for Tevez, he's the one for us !
|
and where the hell is man u going to cough up the money for the big money move for them? man u have a max 25M to spend on players and after buy carrick for 18M and selling RVN for 10M, they are only left with 17M which i seriously doubt is enough to get tevez.
I like tevez over torres too. let's hope we get him.