View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 09:40   #1071

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lked
Good one Thurst but when i see you'r subs ..
I don't know whether you have a problem with Lampard , Gerrard and Tevez or are you just wondering why they are on the bench?
I can't stand Lampard , but he is a good CMF.

I should have mentioned I would like to play with a rotation system.
Like Gila and Inzaghi last season.
Whoever has the best shape , gets to play.
Everybody will do they're best to keep in shape and everybody will be happy.
That way you get a team that is in great shape and without any players who are really tired.
But that's just fantasy I guess.

Btw , it's ThrusT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep
-------------DiDa-------------
-Bonera-Nesta-Kaladze-Maldini-
-----Gattuso-Pirlo-Sneijder----
--------Kaka-Gourcuff---------
-----------Gilardino-----------
If we would play like this next season , I would be happy.
ThrusT is offline   Reply With Quote