View Single Post
Old 15-08-2006, 19:09   #47

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
I have several pics that I have uploaded.

Scudetti

The First Scudetto!
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1...hampiondd2.jpg

Milan's 2nd Scudetto in 1906
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4...hampiongp1.jpg

Number Three, 1907!
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2252/image3dl3.jpg

Number 4, 44 long years later in 1951.
http://img422.imageshack.us/img422/1...hampionrf2.jpg

The celebrations for the 5th Scudetto, in 1955
http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/3218/image5nr5.jpg

The 6th Scudetto, 1957
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5408/image6sj2.jpg

Celebrations for #7, in 1959. Nils Liedholm of the Gre-No-Li trio is seen above everyone.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1143/image7df1.jpg

Milan's 8th Scudetto-winning squad in 1962, under the command of Il Paron Nereo Rocco.
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/9...hampionrb9.jpg

Milan's 9th Scudetto-winning squad in 1968
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2...hampionbn9.jpg

Celebrations for #10 in 1979
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3...hampionbw8.jpg

Celebrations for Scudetto Number 11, 1988
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8629/image12bd0.jpg

Capello's squad wins number 12 in '92. Some familiar faces, Carlo, San Paolo
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9240/image13yy2.jpg

Celebrate Lucky 13 in 1993!
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4343/image14ml3.jpg

1994. Three in a row.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7074/image14zi2.jpg

Franco Baresi with a flag celebrating Milan's 15th Scudetto in 1996
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5...hampiondu8.jpg

Scudetto 16 in '99.
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/4856/image17zy9.jpg

Celebrations of #17 on the pitch
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9...rouphugss2.jpg

Celebrations of the 17th Scudetto in the Plaza Duomo in 2004
http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/1...omilan1rb3.jpg

If you have any input on any of the pics, or if you can identify some of the players (because I can't for the older ones) please share

A section on pics of legends is to come later
Did no one notice that I posted 18 classic pics?

BTW Sant, I think we should ask Debs to move it to Discussions and make it a sticky... if you agree of course. You're the creater, after all

Last edited by Vadim; 15-08-2006 at 19:15.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote